Resolved:The “right to be forgotten” from Internet searches ought to be a civil right.
The Lincoln-Douglas brief features:
- 90 single-spaced pages of analysis—more than twice as much analysis as other briefs (by word count)—with integrated evidence
- Overview of resolutional interpretations by Chris Theis (two-time TOC Champion) and Jake Nebel (Coach of the 2013 TOC Champion)
- Suggestions for philosophical casing by Marshall Thompson (2010 Greenhill and Bronx Champion)
- Discussion of pragmatic implications by Jacob Nails (Debater at Georgia State Universtity and Coach at Sacred Heart)
- A critical perspective by Steven Knell (Coach at Harvard-Westlake)
- Over 200 cards cut by Rebecca Kuang (2013 TOC Champion), Nick Smith (Coach at Hopkins High School), and authors
Resolved: On balance, the benefits of genetically modified foods outweigh the harms.
The Public Forum briefs includes nearly 40 (single-spaced) pages of analyses by:
- the Evanston Township Speech and Debate team (NSDA School of Excellence at 2014 Nationals),
- Abraham Fraifield (coach of the 2014 TOC co-champions in PF), and
- Shania Hunt (alumna of Team USA, champion of Greenhill and the Cal Round Robin in LD).
With evidence cut by TOC champion Rebecca Kuang and authors.[purchase_link id=”6746″ text=”Add to Cart” style=”button” color=”blue”]