If you are interested in judging at the Harvard tournament this year (February 13th-15th), please send an email to: email@example.com
Subject line: JUDGE FOR (event that you are interested in judging: CX, LD, PF, Congress)
- Cell Phone Number (and carrier, in case we need to text you)
- Event (CX, LD, PF). Please include which division you would prefer/are qualified to judge. We will place you in a division based on your qualifications and our judging needs.
- Availability. Please consult schedule on this page. Note that each event has a different schedule, so you should put down which preliminary rounds for your preferred event you are available to judge. If you are available full days (Sat, Sun, Mon), you can list that instead of particular rounds.
- Relevant experience (both high school and college participation and judging experience)
- High schools you cannot judge due to conflicts.