Here is the most recent version of the topic list for next year.
1) In the United States, non-human animals ought to have legally protected rights.
2) Individuals are obligated to value the common good over their own interests.
3) Capital punishment is immoral.
4) In the United States, physician-assisted suicide of terminally ill patients ought to be legal.
a) The United States ought to decriminalize the possession of illicit drugs for personal use.
b) The United States ought to legalize illicit drugs.
6) The United States ought to provide a universal basic income.
8) In the United States, workers ought to have a civil right to unionize.
9) In the United States, race ought not be a factor considered in the admission of students to public colleges and universities.
10) In the United States, all citizens ought to be guaranteed free tuition to public colleges and universities.
11) Wealthy nations have an obligation to provide development assistance to other nations.
14) In the United States, membership in a labor organization as a condition of employment ought to be illegal.
15) In the United States, reporters ought to have the right to protect the identity of confidential sources.
17) Targeted killing by the United States is unjust.
a) A democracy ought to require the separation of church and state.
b) A just democracy is compatible with the religious justification of government policy.
19) The non-therapeutic use of human enhancement technologies is immoral.
20) United States trade policy ought to protect domestic industries from foreign competition.
21) Plea bargaining ought to be abolished in the United States criminal justice system.
23) Privileged individuals ought not appropriate the culture of a marginalized group.