Victory Briefs is excited to announce our new podcast “Next Off”! The podcast will feature VBI Executive Director Chris Theis, VBI Researcher and Squads Coach Jacob Nails, and VBI Director of Publishing Lawrence Zhou. We’ll be discussing trends and arguments in contemporary circuit Lincoln-Douglas debate on episodes every other week.
Our first episode is already out, where we discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the debate community and arguments. Chris and Jacob also debate about whether or not it makes sense for the judge to kick a counterplan in the world of a permutation.
We’re also re-releasing all previous Argument Clinic episodes as a Youtube playlist which can be found here. This is an excellent resource for traditional debaters or those looking to improve their debate fundamentals.
Follow us on your favorite podcast app!
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-next-off-victory-briefs-podcast/id1505226021
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-next-off-victory-briefs-podcast
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/78sJcmWTCXfKlQvrLQSQZx?si=zz925v_RRieyTdOS-wqotQ
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-86431574
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/vmhfp0lu
- Google Podcasts: Coming Soon!
Recommend us to your friends that may not know about us and contact us with episode suggestions, Mailbag questions, guest suggestions, or just to chat: https://forms.gle/T9t8ukpDZDkK4c2n9!