Sign up using the form below and you will automatically receive a high-quality piece of evidence in your inbox every single day.
One card a day is not a substitute for doing the hard work of finding your own evidence, but the daily evidence can help you
- keep up with argument trends on the topic,
- learn about new arguments or a literature base you have yet to discover,
- or maybe, just maybe, give you the card that will be the difference between a win and a loss.
When you sign-up for the Card of the Day, you are not just getting a card every day, you are getting:
- an explanation of how to most effectively utilize the evidence to win rounds
- useful cards that build on one another and respond to changing topic trends
- the cards you want: every subscriber will have the ability to provide instant feedback with our embedded rating system. You get to tell us what’s hot and what’s not.
P.S. The card-of-the-day concept was originally developed by Bob Jordan of PFdebate.com, who passed away in 2011. Rest in peace, Bob Jordan.